Monday, October 20, 2008

Wal-Mart Greeters


Gary and I had to come up with the scariest costume we could for the Primerica Halloween party--so of course we went as Wal Mart greeters.  We really know how to frighten people.  When we asked the manager at Wal mart for some badges he really was a good sport about it.   I think he understood how really frightening that was.  I especially like Gary's hair fro.  I think I will NOT be a blonde--however Gary says he does like his women a little trashy.



3 comments:

Haynes Family said...

I absolutely love it! Dad's fro, "Ronda Up All Night", you guys know how to have a good time. :)

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

Nice costumes! You guys look great.

Mamie said...

just found your blog! I'm cracking up. I'll have to keep this costume idea in mind for the future! I sure love you guys.