Friday, January 28, 2011

Kitchen Transformation...

We love the new transformation of our kitchen. What a difference a gallon of paint makes
Isnt this the most beautiful shelf you have ever seen. I love it. My Christmas present from Tyler
Tyler made this for me(: I have the most talented children. I am tickled pink!!!
A bit more peek at our decorations.



Oh the joy of a fresh new look. Thanks Tyler
Gary wasn't sure about the stars untill I hung them--He likes it

Notice the new stools. Love that Down East

Dad finished painting the Dining room today. I love all these fresh new changes



2 comments:

mary said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it! I can't wait to enjoy some yummy momma food and some wonderful family laughin in that very cute kitchen :) Good work! Love you and miss you!!

ps, the blog is super cute too!!

Mandolyn said...

I love the new look! I can't believe how different it looks. What a classy establishment! :)